By signing up for lessons with Toptenn, all students & customers acknowledge that they have read, agree to and are subject to all coaching policies, privacy policies & participant terms & conditions listed below.
FOR ALL JUNIOR GROUP CLASSES & PRIVATE/SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
Toptenn Tennis is dedicated to being as flexible as possible with make-up options so that everyone receives their full quota of tennis.
Familiarise yourself with our make-up policies below.
Toptenn students are eligible for up to 5 make-up lessons each term. These can be triggered through lessons being cancelled by Toptenn (washout/heatout, coach illness/event etc.) or through notifying absence with sufficient notice. Make-up lessons can be booked at any point throughout the same term as the missed lesson in any class with the same class standard.
NOTIFYING YOUR ABSENCE
To claim a make-up lesson, Toptenn must be notified of your absence through the Toptenn Customer Portal App with at least 2hrs notice prior to the start of your lesson
Private lessons may also be rescheduled/made up if 8 hours notice is provided through the Customer Portal
If sufficient notice is not provided, a make-up lesson will not be made available.
If notice is provided by email or text and not through the Customer Portal App, a make up lesson will not be provided.
- Using the Toptenn Customer Portal App, students can claim personal make-ups during a term for any classes missed due to injury, illness, special events, etc
- Make-ups can be transferred between siblings and family members
- Make-ups cannot be transferred between coaching terms
- In the event a class is cancelled because of inclement weather, each student receives an additional make-up class
-In extraordinary circumstances, Toptenn can allow a make-up lesson to be booked where 2 hours notice has not been given with management approval. In such cases, please contact our office on 9830 6618 or 0438 046 447.
- To be eligible for a make-up class, you must notify your absence to Toptenn at least 8 hours before the start of your lesson using the Toptenn Customer Portal App
- Due to court bookings and coach scheduling, students who notify Toptenn more than 2 hours before their lesson will receive a make-up lesson 50% of the duration of their missed lesson
- Students who notify Toptenn of absence within 2 hours of the class starting will be charged in full for their lesson
- Private/Semi-private/Private group make-ups cannot be booked through the Customer Portal- you can contact the office team or your coach directly to organise make-up lessons
- Make-ups can be transferred between siblings and family members
- Make-ups cannot be transferred between coaching terms but can be booked during the school holiday period
- If a Holiday Clinic lesson is missed due to weather or Toptenn cancellation, they will receive a make-up lesson at a later Holiday Clinic session- if this isn't possible a credit can be applied to your account- please note the credit/refund policies below apply
- If you are unable to attend a holiday clinic, absence must be notified through the Toptenn Customer Portal app at least 2hrs prior to the start of the clinic for a make-up lesson to be provided. You may book a make-up in any other available holiday clinic session in the same year
- Any missed group or private/semi private classes due to injury, illness, unforeseen circumstances or Toptenn cancellation will entitle you to a make-up class
- Credits may be applied to your account for Toptenn cancellations- credits require management approval and will only be applied if all make-up options have been exhausted
- Refunds will only be granted in extraordinary circumstances by Toptenn directors
- All refund requests will incur a $10 processing fee*
- All credit requests will incur a $5 withdrawal fee*
WET WEATHER/EXTREME HEAT
- Toptenn Tennis will make every effort possible to continue with lessons during times of inclement weather, however we reserve the right to cancel sessions when conditions and court surfaces become unsafe
- Toptenn Tennis will suspend all lessons when the temperature rises to 38 degrees celsius according to the Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
- Toptenn will always try to make a decision on extreme weather 30mins before the start of a class - in Melbourne this is not always possible. If a lesson is cancelled, all students will receive an SMS notification and a make-up lesson
- If classes go ahead and you do not attend, no make-up lesson will be provided
- Toptenn Tennis has a strict ‘No Pay, No Play’ Policy. This is due to waiting lists / program popularity and most importantly, insurance requirements
-Students must register for the upcoming term before the specified Registration Date to guarantee their class position
-Students who fail to re-enrol before the Registration Date will be removed from their priority bookings and their position will be offered to students on the Toptenn Waiting List
DISCOUNTS & REGISTRATION FEES
Toptenn Tennis offers the following discounts:
-Bookings of 3 or more family members receive a 10% discount*
-Students who book for 2 or more lessons receive 20% off additional classes (The 20% discount is taken from group classes and not private lessons)
-There is a once off registration fee of $20 for all new students (can be upgraded to receive junior racquet for an additional $30
* Bookings must be permanent (termly invoice) bookings to receive 10% discount. Note that if an adult is enrolled and attends casually using the adult card system, they will not be eligible as one of the 3 students enrolled. Any families with 2 students enrolled in a 'Family Semi-Private' will receive their discount through the discounted class format & the discount will not be itemised on the invoice
FOR ALL ADULT GROUP CLASSES, LADIES GROUPS & CARDIO TENNIS SESSIONS
ALL ADULT CLASSES
Since Adult group classes use the adult card system and allows for more casual attendance, the make-up system does not apply to your lessons. We still massively appreciate you notifying your absence through the app where possible to give coaches as much information on who can attend and who cannot.
For more info on Adult class bookings, check out the Adults Coaching tab.
PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 NATIONAL POLICIES
I agree that my child and I will be bound by and comply with all Tennis Australia National Policies, as updated from time to time, and located at http://www.tennis.com.au/about-tennis-australia/reports-and-policies/policies.
PARTICIPANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing up, I agree that my child and I will be bound by and comply with the tennis participation and online systems terms and conditions as updated from time to time
If my child is an ANZ Tennis Hot Shot Participant, I consent to my child registering as an ANZ Tennis Hot Shots participant and being bound by ANZ Tennis Hot Shot terms and conditions, as updated from time to time.
If my child a Cardio Tennis Participant, I consent to my child registering as a Cardio Tennis participant and being bound by the Cardio Tennis and conditions, as updated from time to time.
TOPTENN UNDER 18 POLICIES
Upon signing up for lessons with Toptenn, I authorise Toptenn to obtain medical assistance for my child as they see fit and will meet all expenses thereof. Please indicate any specific medical conditions our team should be aware of.
I acknowledge that I will not hold Toptenn or affiliates liable for any loss or injury which may be sustained during the program. As an option, Tennis Victoria membership forms are available from reception and include personal accident insurance.
I authorise Toptenn to use images of the participant/s of the program for promotional purposes only, i.e. promotional flyers, website.